Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Move

Yeah, so we are moving. Our friend Monique has been the best. She comes over every day to play with Isa and I am able to get so much done while she is here. Aside from her, Mando had a friend Kenneth that came over and helped move the beds and the big tv. I was so grateful that I did not have to move them. It has been a long process to get moved. We have stuff I did not even know we owned.

Today my family came over to help. Thank you Mom, Jerry, Bo, Alexis and Perry. Before they got over to the other house I pretty much had the living room empty, then we emptied the attic. With all that stuff downstairs there was only a path to walk through. We passed everything down a line of people and my mom stacked it all up. When I came back down the stairs I was amazed by how much crap we had stored up there. If I had had a camera over there I would have taken a picture. It was a rediculous mess. We made a few trips over to the new house with the truck and they bought lunch. There is still lots more to do but I would have still been working on bringing it all downstairs if it was not for them. Thank you!

I have been promising pictures so here they are, just remember we are moving and the house is not organized...





This is Isa in the living room. Before we had real furniture in there...



Another shot of the living room...
Front door view of living room


Kitchen.

This is my room

Isa's room
Utility room
Chases room.


The only room I did not picture is my bathroom, but its a bathroom, you know whats in there. I am off to unpack some boxes...

No comments: