Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm sorry...

I know it has been a long time since I have posted and I just wanted to say sorry to those of you who read this blog consistantly.
At the end of June Mando and I found out that we are expecting another baby. We are absolutely thrilled, but I am also now dealing with the most horrible morning sickness all day long. For a couple of weeks I was barely able to get out of bed, I could hardly eat anything and was exhausted all the time. I was able to go back to work a couple of days ago but only for very short shifts.
This summer has been a bit difficult for us here. With me not able to work a full schedule Mando had to get a second job. He is now working at a hardware store here in our neighborhood.
Hopefully things will be better very soon since I am now in my second month. Please keep us in your thoughts...

No comments: