Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

What a great day. Mando was able to spend time with all the kids today. He got two gifts that he really likes.

I had to work until 430 but that did not stop them from going out and enjoying themselves. Mando and William went out to see Dimebag Darrels Grave and then went to Academy. Once I got off work I went home and watched the kids play on the trampoline with the waterhose. They had so much fun.

While they were playing Mando finished grilling the steaks and he and I sat outside and ate. Thankfully they were hungry too and wanted to go in to eat. It was very hot outside. The steaks were perfect and there was not much left when everyone was finished eating.



Emily and Chase washed the dishes and I cleaned up the table. Then Peter called. What a wonderful surprise. Everyone was so glad to hear from him.



After a great day everyone just sat around and relaxed.



But then Mando wanted to go to Walmart... so away we went...

No comments: