Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Swing Set

Yesterday Mando came home with a new swing set for the girls. Oh, they were so excited, Isa wanted to swing right then but she had to settle for just sitting on the box since it was already getting dark. After I got out of school today we came home and Isa and Sophia ate very quickly and went to take a nap with the thought of getting on the swings when they woke up. I told them I would put it together while they were sleeping. Every item in my house that required assembly I put together. Apparently I am not smarter than a walmart swing set. Good Grief! I was so frustrated I almost cried. Then I realized that the metal is not shaped correctly so the screws do not fit right. At that point I was pissed off that it had frustrated me so.

Stinkin' Walmart Swing Set!

No comments: