Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The rain

You know there is alot that can be said for and about the rain. We always need the rain. Now I do not have to water my plants. Rain makes for good fishing... the list can go on and on. From my perspective though, I think we have had enough.


Every time it rains my back yard floods. We have spent alot of time on many different occasions redoing our backyard. We have purchased dumptrucks full of dirt to spread out all over the backyard. Then we seeded. We had grass for a couple of months but then it rained and waterlogged the grass we had. It never grew back. So then we got many, many bags of mulch and spread them all across our back yard. Of course it looked great for a while until it rained. Then all the mulch washed away. This last time we spread straw all over the back yard. And now it is raining...


This is how it leaves my back yard after only a few hours of rain.






No comments: